Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dial M for Murder

This is a telephone that I used in a play that I directed a few years ago. Yes, Dial M.

I had the phone given to me when I was in England. It was given for the play. I packed that thing around in my backpack for 4 weeks. If you have ever hoisted one of those Bakelite phones you will know that they are very very heavy. Cell phones are much lighter.

Anyway, I am directing another play. Every play I have ever directed was my last.

This one really is.

2 comments:

Brian Branch said...

By the time you’re done dialing 999 for fire, your house is pretty much to the ground.

ZOYA SHU said...

M is not seen :(

phone is veeeeeeeeeeeeeery cool

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago