Monday, October 15, 2007

Bunny

There is no rabbit in this shot. "Then why did you call it bunny?!?!"

I shot another photo that did have a rabbit in it. We were out fora hike and my friend decided that the call of nature was bellowing so she stopped to answer the call. Something you should never do when there is a camera about.

I shot. There is a cute little bunny in the frame which I didn't see until it ran away. It is in the photo but I can't use it.

So look at this one instead.

Click on the photo to view it in a larger format. It looks better.

6 comments:

Cuidado said...

Truly gorgeous! I love the darkness that is bright, if that makes any sense.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Mary.

Lisbeth said...

Oh, you are soooo funny! ;)

Unknown said...

Is that funny ha ha or funny peculiar?
Thanks, Lisbeth

Lisbeth said...

Oh, I hadn't thought about that... a little bit of both, I'd bet!

ZOYA SHU said...

incredible. couldnt get whats that first :))

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago