Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Naked Philosopher

I was walking along the mighty Fraser River when I saw a single and very lonely leaf float by. A few moments later - another. Then a whole mass of them. The first, the scout, was probably wondering if it was on a fool-hardy mission. Maybe the rest were still in the tree snickering and talking about the idiot leaf.

But it turns out that leaves are just like people. One dares to something new and there will soon be a whole list of others following the path forged by that lonely individual.

3 comments:

Colette Amelia said...

Wonderful! Are you naked?

Unknown said...

We are all naked under our clothes.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Beautiful shot. And you're right. There is usually always a scout, forging the way for good and unfortunately, bad.

You schedule trains. Is that a job? Surely someone must do it.

Years ago I saw a National Geographic special on trains. The one done in India had the best photographer I had seen. Maybe it was you.

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago