Friday, July 13, 2007

Insensitive Little Friend

I was out for a stroll in the blazing heat when I saw this petal on the concrete sidewalk. I though 'that might be slightly interesting' and proceeded to focus.

Saw the ant.

"Clear off." I said. "I am trying to work here." He just stared at me and yelled "Piss off."

"Why you pissant little ant." I said. "You insensitive creep."

"You are insensitive to me." he screamed.

I realised that I was indeed a trifle insensitive. Eventually we struck a bargain. I shot his portrait and get to use it in this blog. He receives royalties on all future sales of the image.

3 comments:

L.M.Noonan said...

truly amazing and beautiful, I can almost feel the aggregate in the concrete and the soft velvet of the petal.

Anonymous said...

always a joy to read the entries :D

Anonymous said...

very existential

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago