Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Amazing Tyler D

How do people discover their talents in this world? Do you wake up one morning thinking "I am going to juggle while riding a unicycle?

This young man is an example of total showmanship and talent. And of course his mouth was running non-stop during the entire performance. "Arts Wells. Come to Arts Wells. Arts Wells. Arts Wells."

He was promoting Arts Wells Festival, The Farmers' Market, The Art Gallery, a local bookshop and never stopped moving or entertaining the awe-filled crowd.

2 comments:

Colette Amelia said...

And not to mention he was encouraging young Joey to become professional nose arobic artist!

A lovely young man indeed If I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot. It is a happy and festive image.

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago