Monday, April 02, 2007

Shadow of Light


I have been cleaning my little office here and I keep finding crap that I saved for no apparent reason. I found little screws that I saved 6 or seven years ago because I just might need them. I have now tossed them away. Everyone knows what will happen in the next couple of days.

I will be looking for a screw. I will need a good screw.

The point is that it lead me to look through old photos.

This is one from a few years ago.

Now back to cleaning. Maybe I should toss the pencil stubs. I rarely use pencils and I have several new ones so why keep the two inch stubs?

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago