Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shake Shake Shake


As KC and the Sunshine Band put it so poetically,
"Shake, shake, shake - shake, shake, shake
Shake your booty, shake your booty."

I saw this boot in a parking lot. It seems to be one of the never ending supply of discarded clothing that nearly covers the city. Last week I even saw a brand new pair of men's name brand underwear with the pack.

The obvious question is, of course 'Who leaves all that stuff?'

The other question is 'When dd people start leaving their clothing laying about?' In Medieval England were there discarded bits of chain mail laying about. Maybe a chastity belt hanging on a fence with a set of lock picks also carelessly discarded.

I also wonder about nudist colonies. What do those people leave?

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago