Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Remarkable


How do you know who someone is? You meet people and assume that you know things about them but what is inside? What is the driving force? What are their dreams?

I have known people who seem to have a wonderful life but it is not all that I thought it to be. I thought they were average people but did not see the hidden generosity. The unknown abilities. The art of their existance.

I have met remarkable people during my life. I lost contact with many but have found more remarkable people along the way.

The world has an endless supply, it seems.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I know one remarkable person who never fails to remind me of simple pleasures, a kindness, an interesting tidbit, an beautiful image and so much more. Thanks buddy!

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago