Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Tree


February, 1978. I was a strapping young lad, well, maybe no strapping since I really don't know what that means. I will have to look it up. But I diress.

February, 1978. I shot this picture using Kodachrome 64. Canon F1 camera. I had wanted to shoot this tree on Scout Island in Williams Lake for quite some time but it never looked rightuntil this foggy morning when the sun seemed to hang in the branches.

I made a print on Cibachrome. Beautiful material. Gave it as a gift.

I recently saw that print and it was like going back in a time machine.

It did feel good.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago