Monday, October 30, 2006

Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear... The Lone Ranger rides again!


Another picture shot in the old days of film. This one at the Williams Lake Stampede in July of 1979.

Film. Scanning these pictures are a huge reminder of how irritating dust can be. All those years of being so very careful in the darkroom and now a digital camera removes dust from the equation.

But those thrilling days of yesteryear are with me again as I scan slides and film andtry to remove spots with the immortal Photoshop.

Insome ways I really miss film but in other ways . . . not so much.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago