Monday, October 09, 2006

Canadian Urban Beaver Hunt


I went searching for the Great Canadian Urban Beaver as my personal Thanksgiving adventure. Where to go? I selected Hudson's Bay Slough just off Queensway in Prince George. If you know Queensway in Prince George you know that is where many Urban Beavers have been known to lurk. They are mostly nocturnal but have been spotted in the light of day.

This is a shot of the Urban Beaver habitat. I can be a slippery slope into the smelly underbelly of urban life if you are not careful.

This a shot of a relieving flow. Without this flow to relieve the pressure there is chaos.

This final shot is evidence of the Urban Beaver presence.

In the end, I failed to spot any Urban Beaver. This may be due to the Holiday weekend but I have been told they do not observe holidays and can be seen anytime.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago