Monday, September 01, 2008

Nightmare

I had nightmares last night. In it, I went to a slummy trailer park and stole $10,000 and tow large gold bars. Never got caught. I had to go through a kind of border crossing and never got searched. I guess I looked too honest.

There were also some very short people, maybe two feet tall. They called themselves Geneticants. Genetic Mutants. Whatever that means.

I cannot imagine stealing.

Well, not quite true. Back in the 70s we got really lousy service at a Keg Restaurant. We stole two steak knives. I still have them. I have been on the run from the law for over 3 decades.

1 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You have made a fatal mistake. The Keg Restaurant has been trying to track you down for years. They called here but I pretended I didn't know you. Now I will be in trouble too. If they don't get you the Genetic Mutants probably will. Oh, the trouble you are in.

It was nice knowing you.

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago