Saturday, May 24, 2008

Avoidance

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same


Unlike Robert Frost in his poem, I took neither. I turned and retraced my steps.

My feet stayed dry.

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh my. This is beautiful, though, isn't it? Is it really a fork in the road or really a river? Amazing.

L.M.Noonan said...

Canadians are strange

Out of Sight L said...

This is wonderful Michael, how did you make blogger so wonderful?

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago