Sunday, February 03, 2008

Spirit of the West



The band Spirit of the West was in concert. OK, not their biggest concert but they had fun. There were about 15 people in the audience and I got to shoot photos.

The drummer didn't feel like lugging his drum kit in so he improvised on a stool. Yes, indeed, a stool with a microphone beside it.

The reason I have this shot here is because of the joke of the day. Someone said they should record a little bit of it. You know sample the music.

Yes, a stool sample.

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

The only joke worse than that one is about Beethoven's movement.

I can't believe I just said that.

And that I'm going to post it.

whirligigdaisy said...

Lynne (above) is too funny. I am not a funny person. But she is. Good thing I am friends with her so I can have some laughter in my life. Thanks for visiting my blog (even if Lynne did put you up to it). I've been visiting yours, but am usually too shy to comment. I do love your photographs, though. They are gorgeous.

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago