Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Was Stumped

I was trying to think of what photograph I should post. You see, this is about a lie. Or a fib. Whatever.

This happened yesterday. A little event and I was going to post a shot of it but, well, here is my story.

I saw a Conservation Officer on a little patch of greenbelt near some houses. It was easy to figure out what was happening. It was a bear hunt. There have been many bears in the city as there are every year. Several get executed.

I wandered up with my camera. There was a newspaper guy and a television guy also there.

The Conservation Officer asked what newspaper I was with. That is when I fibbed. Or lied. I said I was with an online news site. "Which one?" He probably thought I was a one of Meisner's 250 guys. "An Australian one." I said. "The Noonan News."

I don't know if he believed me but my big-ass camera are good credentials to get into many situations.

Anyway, I was going to post a shot of the dead bear but decided to let him have his dignity.

2 comments:

Lisbeth said...

Dang! Look at you! I should have half your nerve... Wheeeeeee...

Brian Branch said...

I’ve just added your blog to my links. I meant to do this for some time...

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago