Friday, March 16, 2007

What is it?


I was going through some pictures that I shot last year and came upon this one. I remember it and have always wondered what it is.

It is on the roof of a building; I shot the photo from a much higher roof.

From the area of town, I suspect that it was tossed up by a thief. Maybe one being pursued. Or maybe it turned out to be of no value. If of no value, why toss it? Why not just drop it in the alley?

It was probably nothing.

But maybe I should climb that roof and have a look.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago