Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Up Up and away!


I am not faster than a speeding bullet (I guess that is a positive), more powerful than a locomotive, or able to leap tall buildings in a single bound but I still think I have a super power hidden somewhere.

I used to dream that I could fly. Now I dream that I can act. I have dreams where I am onstage in a really bad play. Nobody knows lines. Nobody even knows what the play is called.

Last night I dreamed that I was directing a stage production of The Trailer Park Boys. The guy who plays Bubbles on t.v. wanted to audition for one of the other characters (don't know the name because I have never actually seen the show. Just the ads) but I didn't want him.

I wish I could go back to dreaming about flying.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago