Thursday, March 08, 2007

Once Upon a Time


I have been reading a really good book called The Stories of English and it made me think about people with whom I am acquainted. What would they be doing if they lived long long ago in a place far far away.

For instance, this Viking Beauty. Would she be a Warrior Queen? Would she be one of the conquering forces who lived in Angleland (England) and introduced new laws that became part of English law and introduced new words that became part of the English language?

Yeah, she would be a Queen.

I, on the other hand, would be a little Ukrainian wheat farmer. With allergies.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago