Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bond . . . James Bond


Have you ever thought about how your personality would be different if you had a different name? Does Bond . . James Bond ever feel so much stress that he just wants to go back to bed? If that was your name would you suddenly feel bolder? More daring?

Or maybe you are having a little trouble threading a needle and you were suddenly called Harry Potter would it make a difference?

Or is Shakespeare correct?

What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet.

Would you still want to crawl into bed if you were Bond . . . James Bond?

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Thanks, this gave me the idea for my blog tonight..my mind has been a blank but I actually had a "name" discussion earlier today with my daughter-in-law.

Love the photo too.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS If you don't want me to quote your text or leave a link to this photo email me pronto. That is if you are still awake.

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago