Friday, October 20, 2006

What A Difference A Day Makes


It would be so nice to look into the future. Not just 20 years to see if life is going to be worth living but even a day to see if there is someway to stop someone from hurting.

Or be selfish and find a way to stop yourself from hurting.

I started thinking about the future while looking at the pile of crap that I surrounds me. Why do I keep the stuff that I keep? Books? Read them and put them on a shelf. Why? Get rid of them. CDs and even floppies from long dead computers with long obsolete progams that no-one will ever use. I actually had some until a few weeks ago when I tossed them.

And memories. Why keep happy memories that just make you sad in the end? Press the delete button and assign them to some trash can.

On second thought it is better not to know the future. There would just be more to forget.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago