Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Doors


Some doors just seem to stand around all day waiting for a fella to come along in his innocence and fire off a few rounds. This clearly marked entrance maybe a bit weathered and nearing the end of its useful life but I find something very attractive about it. It was very inviting. It attracts my primal spirit.

There was a prostitute across the street waiting for a fella to come along with less innocence and fire off a few rounds. Equally attractive and inviting. A bit weathered and nearing the end of her useful life and probably ending the end of her life. Still attractive.

I photographed the door.

Should have talked to the woman and photographed. Yes, woman. Don't want to think of her as a prostitute. A troubled woman.

I kept my camera pointed away and now have regrets.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago