Thursday, September 28, 2006

That's Nice


This is a thought that has been in my head for quite some time and was rekindled when I saw a particularly ugly old VW Rabbit. A rusted little heap that was once new.

It was once a new ugly little car.

Someone designed that car and thought "That's nice."

Someone gave the go ahead to manufacture that car and after thinking "That's nice."

Someone sold that car thinking "That's nice."

Someone looked at that car thinking "That's nice" and then paid for it.


I should look at my life and, when I see something that I think is nice, I should decide if maybe it is just a pile of rubbish that should be tossed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can toss yourself my way baby!

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago