Monday, September 25, 2006

Say a little prayer for me


How many times can I look at something before I realize that I want to photograph it? Sometimes I think I am am partially blind.

It is the raggedness and the cheery colours of these Tibetan Prayer Flags that attracted me. They have been hanging for quite some time doing their work.

The photograph does not contain the element that is in most of my favourite photographs (Who knows what that is? Big prizes may be involved here.) but I will live with it.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago