Sunday, September 03, 2006

Rorschach Death


Seeing the signs of violence is always very disturbing. Well, at least I find them to be disturbing. How do people find it within themselves to harm another person. Or animal. I have killed insects in my time but I find that to be troubling. What would I do when faced with a life or death situation.

I know I am a hypocrite. I eat meat and can divorce myself from the fact that they were alive. I, in my way, contributed to the deaths of those animals.

This is disjointed but I am a trifle disjointed today.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago