Monday, August 21, 2006

Perceptions


Another note about perceptions using the flower theme.

When you look at something do you think about whether you are actually seeing reality or are you seeing the image that someone else wishes you to see? Are you seeing reality or are you seeing the image projected by someone else?

I was looking at a photograph (not this one) and the person was wearing a corporate logo which cast that person in a particular light. When I shot the photograph I was looking at the image and not seeing the person. I did not see what was inside the person but was seeing the image that was broadcast by that person.

I was somewhat disturbed by my quick judgement.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cool pic and great thoughts

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago