Sunday, August 13, 2006

Change the clothes and change the man


It is indeed interesting that one can find all manner of clothing strewn willy-nilly about the city but this was a new one for me.

One of those bare-assed hospital gowns laying behind the Keg Restaurant. That is quite a distance from the hospital. A decent walk if you are not well and as this gown has many blood-stains on it I assume the inhabitant was not altogether healthy.

The tag beside the gown is from "Gear for Sports" clothing which is sold at Coast mountain Sports.

Slip out of the hospital. Walk down the hill to Coast Mountain Sports. Then continue on to the Keg to change.

Did the unknown person need to get out for a jog? Golf?

I just find it a trifle bizarre.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago