Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ugliness



It was one of those days. I was not feeling my best. Just not having a good day. I decided to go for a short walk in the fields and trails behind the old Hobbit Hole. I had forgotten that the city has been ripping up this little bit of paradise and laying new water lines. Ugly. There is the equivalent of a four lane highway through the trees.

Yes, ugly.

That is when I realized that it was not just the ground that was ugly. My mood was ugly.

Then I saw the flower. I small reminder that beauty is on the inside.

I started to feel a little better.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago