Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tatters


This chair back belongs to a chair (I am so clever to figure that out). The chair sits discarded in a field. Well, not exactly discarded. When I shot this it was evident that the chair was recently used. In a field. Near an uninhabitable piece of trash that was once a little house trailer. it looked to be a place of enjoyment for some indigent people.
The chair looked to be a tacky (my opinion) '60s kitchen chair that someone liked enough at one to time to purchase.
It now sits. Alone. Decrepit. A shallow reminder of what it once was.
I am still talking about the chair and not about myself.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago