Saturday, June 03, 2006

PG Fight Club


I shot the PG Fight Club Picture right after shooting the picture below. It seemed a appropriate symbol of downtown Prince George.

Two guys slugging it out in the street. I shot a couple of pictures then it was too much for me. The fought off the street onto a sidewalk. For a long time. A crowd waiting for the police to arrive because no-one was going to come between these guys.
It really got serious when the booze in theleft hand of the guy on the left broke. I really don't know how it stayed intact for so long.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago