Thursday, June 29, 2006

I fell in love with you the first time I looked into them there eyes


I admit it is not a good photo from any point of view except I remember when I took it. Walking with a friend. A really nice walk. An encounter with two moose who preferred to stand on the path and have us step off and walk around. No bad intentions on their part. They were there first. Their ancestors were there before any people set foot here.

They were making a statement of land-claim.

It was a nice walk and a reminder that we are temporary residents.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago