Monday, May 01, 2006

Inside Art

Somwetimes it seems as though I a trapped inside a surrealist painting. Immobile and unable to escape.
The problem is that my mind seems to have stagnated from an artistic point of view. If I can be so bold as to use the word "artistic."
I seem to have stopped viewing the world from my personal point of view and see it as I think other people expect me to see it. Does that makle sense?
I am fighting to find my own vision. To reclaim it. I have 303 days 5 hours and 34 minutes to do so.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago