Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Things (in no particular order)


1 - My Son
2 - Friends
3 - Photography
4 - Theatre
5 - Books
6 - Time alone
7 - Music in the dark
8 - Making love in the dark
9 - Making love in the light
10 - Making love in the snow
11 - Making Love in any body of water
12 - Holding hands
13 - Random Acts of Kindness
14 - Respect
15 - Warm sunshine on my face
16 - Uninterrupted sleep
17 - Interrupted Sleep
18 - The feel of long hair
19 - A bath all alone in the dark
20 - A bath not alone in the dark
21 - A good glass of beer
22 - A good glass of beer with a friend
23 - Good food shared
23.5 - Being accepted for the what I am no matter how distasteful I may be.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    1 year ago