Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Okay, here's the story . . .

I like to pack a novel in my car when I am out on an errand or off shooting. That way when I feel like it I just pull into a parking lot or stop at park and read. This time it is a parking lot. These two guys come along with their clubs like they are Slamming Sammy Snead and Ben Hogan out for a round of gravel golf.

That was a few days ago.

Well, today is a different parking lot and a different story. I am peacefully reading when a car comes roaring in with two girls who immediately break out the crack pipe and spark up. I sit trying to read but am too distracted and decide to leave. Turns out they are ready to leave as well. They roar away in front of me and I notice they are driving on a flat rear tire. And they are going fast.

That tire is going to be toast. It's going to mean fewer dollars for the next crack purchase.

I guess I should have shot their photo.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago