Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ekim's Journey - A New Beginnning

Today is the first day of my new Blog. I am going to try to do a daily entry but we all know how difficult that can be. The best thing is that if I post a daily photo, I don't need to do so much writing. That is what takes work.
Some of the photos may be re-hashed ones from my web site but what the hell. I can do what I want.
This National Flexo-4 boxlid made me think of one thing. You can improve technology but that does not mean that you have improved the world. Why I think that may puzzle you but it is clear to me.

0 comments:

Comments

Please leave comments or constructive criticism on my entries. If you would like a reply, email me at kulwar@gmail dot com

My Blog List

  • - Michael Michael died March 26, 2022. He spent 8 days in Hospice, was free of pain, coherent, had many visitors. It has been so wonderful to see all the lov...
    2 years ago